The Technical Draftsman is responsible for technical support to the Sales team in the quotation and order process, as well as to the Production team. Scope of work covers technical drawing work. Conferring with several (project) engineers and the engineering manager, a Draftsman gains an understanding of the scope and requirements of a project, product or mould.
Using both manual drawings and computer-based applications, such as computer-assisted drafting, the drafter creates two-and three-dimensional renderings of the finished project. Once drafts have been completed, the engineers review them and decide on necessary changes. The Draftsman then produces the revised renderings.
Technical Draftsman will make all drawings necessary for projects and production.
Mould drawings and product drawings.
Drawings for production, tooling.
Convert sketches and hand written drawings to 3D models with 2D workshop drawings.
Three-dimensional renderings for CNC machine (to be set up).
Technical Project Assistant will have contact with suppliers and subcontractors regarding sales order related items.
- MBO Mechanical Engineering or similar.
- Technical knowledge and skills.
- 3D drawing in SolidWorks.
- Able and willing to learn about PU materials and properties.
- 2-3 years experience.
- Dutch and English.
- Well-structured approach with good planning and organizing skills.
- Accuracy.- Driven and no 9 to 5 mentality.
- Good communication skills.
- Must be willing to travel within Europe if required.
Kloosterraderstraat 20, 6460 AC Kerkrade
Telefoonnummer: +31 (0)45 – 56 39 800