This function sees to the relations between the company and its current customers as well as to develop of the markets ant the recruitment of new customers and potentials. This function is the first contact to the customers and potentials. The nature of the works is highly varied and includes all commercial activities and customer relations.
The common objective of the function is to deal with the commercial activities and the day to day business with the customers. The sales representative supervises the correct and on time delivery of the agreed purchasing orders and provides solutions during possible incidents. Liaises with the staff (in all organizational layers) to ensure the timely delivering of products to our customers. In order to realize the company objectives in revenue, margins, service and results.
- Responding to and dealing with daily customer communication
- Deliver agreed sales targets
- Manage and maintain strong, effective relationships with key clients
- Responsible for total sales including back-office
- Analyzing weekly, monthly sales statistics
- Identifying opportunities with existing and new clients in the area of North Western Europe
- Annual contract negotiations with customers
- Deputy of sales responsible in crisis and food safety team
- Responsible for quotes including sales prices and margins
- Outbound customer contact (visits, trade fairs, etc.)
- Liaison with other internal departments, including Spanish factories
This responsible job focusses on the customer relations and analyzing the markets to recognize potential opportunities to gain maximum orders for the company. It requires a commercial background at bachelor level or equivalent by experience, supplemented with at least 2 years experience in a sales department. Proficiency in English, Dutch, German and Spanish languages spoken and written is more than relevant just as excellent negotiation skills.
You are free to allocate time and set priorities in accordance to the responsibilities. Work methods and approach are described in processes or guidelines. You have to act proactive, show initiatives and follow the movements in the markets. Supervision is direct to the members of the local sales department. Regular contact with customers, suppliers and internal departments, for meeting, objectives and company policies.
Works under office conditions in dayshift, but needs to be flexible in working times regarding customer demands, fairs etc. also out of regular office hours. Needs to travel within the responsible region (domestic and abroad) for customer visit. Works part of the time at a computer screen in the office and is part of the time traveling to customers and events.
Prinsessesingel 26, 5911 HT Venlo
Telefoonnummer: +31 (0)77 820 03 89