The Quality department ensures that the products fulfil to the customers needs and expectations. As a Quality and Environment Manager you coordinate, supported by the management team and the QC employees, all activities that are needed to reach this goal, including customer service operations in The Netherlands, Germany, Belgium and Norway.
The Quality and Environment Manager monitors the performance of the quality management system and liaises with the staff (in all organizational layers) to ensure that the Quality, Food Safety and Environment system is functioning properly.
Where appropriate, the Quality and Environment Manager advises on changes and provides training, tools and techniques to support and coach others to achieve quality-related targets. A detailed description of the tasks is available on request.
- You have a Bachelor degree in Chemistry, Biology, Applied Science or Production Engineering.
- You have more than 2 - 3 years of experience in a production, distribution or logistic environment and an affinity with quality and environment systems.
- You speak fluent Dutch, German and English.
- You are able to travel abroad when necessary (mainly Germany and Belgium).
- You have knowledge of BRC, the ISO 9001 & ISO 14001,other quality systems (HACCP, ISO 22000) and tools (SPC, 5S, 6-sigma).
- You are eager to learn, analytical, results-oriented, flexible and able to deal with cultural differences.
- You have good communication and leadership skills.
Prinsessesingel 26, 5911 HT Venlo
Telefoonnummer: +31 (0)77 820 03 89