As a Quality and Environment Manager you coordinate, supported by the management team and the QC employees, all activities that are needed to reach this goal, including customer service operations in The Netherlands, Germany, Belgium and Norway.
In our factory, the heart of our organisation, we fulfil our customers expectations to focus on continuous improvement and quality, like ISO 9001, BRC and the 5S methodology.
The Quality and Environment Manager monitors the performance of the quality management system and liaises with the staff (in all organizational layers) to ensure that the Quality, Food Safety and Environment system is functioning properly.
Where appropriate, the Quality and Environment Manager advises on changes and provides training, tools and techniques to support and coach others to achieve quality-related targets.
- Manage customer requirements;
- Promoting quality achievement and performance improvement through the organization;
- Setting Quality Assurance compliance objectives and ensuring that targets are achieved;
- Assessing suppliers' and own company's product specifications;
- Raise, follow and manage customer and supplier complaints;
- Agreeing standards and establishing clearly defined quality methods for staff to apply;
- Identifying relevant quality-related training needs;
- Leading the QC department (up to 15 employees). Manage and motivate the quality controllers;
- Writing technical reports for customers and management;
- Follows up customer, product/process qualification and development projects in close cooperation with sales;
- Liaising with auditors (internal, customer, certification bodies and legal requirements) and ensuring the execution of corrective action and compliance with customers' specifications;
- Working closely and productively with sales, after-sales, technical and manufacturing people.
- A Bachelor degree in Chemistry, Biology, Applied Science or Production Engineering;
- More than 3 years of experience in a production, distribution or logistic-environment and an affinity with quality and environment systems;
- You speak fluently Dutch, German and English (Spanish would be advantageous);
- You are able to travel abroad when necessary (mainly Germany and Belgium);
- Knowledge of BRC, the ISO 9001 & ISO 14001,other quality systems (HACCP, ISO 22000, ) and tools (SPC, 5S, 6-sigma, ).
Our customer offers:
- Clear opportunities for personal growth and the opportunity to build up a career within a young team of professionals;
- Working in an international environment;
- Intensive training program (including training in our Spanish plants);
- A salary in accordance with the candidates´ experience and education ( 60K).
Kloosterraderstraat 20, 6460 AC Kerkrade
Telefoonnummer: +31 (0)45 – 56 39 800