Are you a master in owning sales processes from start to end and eager to further extend our client base in the French or German market? Our customer offers you a great opportunity to join the new Inside Sales department and play a key role in their expansion!
As Inside Sales Employee you are responsible for developing, identifying and securing all relevant sales opportunities by qualifying and follow-up of project leads. As employee you also own the sales process for new small projects from an inside office location by phone, video conference and online (Skype) meetings. Next to that you will also be facilitating project appointments for high potential (big) projects for field sales, and by doing so you contribute to further penetration of our customers market.
- Proactively search for relevant potential projects and reach out in the regions/ country by using websites, country relevant (project) databases;
- Investigate and analyze potential of projects by examining and filtering leads to either be owned by inside sales project representative, passed to field sales rep, or filtered out;
- Team up with field sales to follow up on leads and proactively support the follow up with project specifiers and decision makers, contractors, and installers to provide information, answer questions, recommend products, and set appointments;
- Process all incoming leads by telephone and e-mail;
- Team up with Marketing to give a first follow up on leads derived from marketing activities and make sure a further follow up is done by the relevant person/department in case not yourself.
- Own sales process for small- and mid-sized projects from start to after-sales;
- Address potential customer's follow-up questions about products, prices, availability, product uses, and commercial terms;
- Follow up with customers to provide after sales support and receive feedback;
- Active contributor of Sales meetings.
- Maintain database on a daily basis ensuring all contact and project data is recorded and updated;
- Perform administrative duties: keeping sales records, and filing reports in, registration samples / brochure shipment.
- Bachelor degree Commercially / Technically oriented;
- 0- 2 years of relevant work experience;
- Fluent/native in German or English (verbally and in writing);
- Affinity with building industry;
- Experience in remote sales by telephone;
- Experienced with CRM systems and MS-office;
- Able to work under pressure;
- Customer sensitivity;
- Proven Commercial or telesales abilities.
A challenging position within a very professional and ambitious company with high quality, innovative products. We are proud of our friendly culture where teamwork and a down to earth attitude are common. You will be part of an international organization and we offer you a dynamic platform to develop your skills in order to reach your desired ambitions.
Kloosterraderstraat 20, 6460 AC Kerkrade
Telefoonnummer: +31 (0)45 – 56 39 800