The Senior HR Associate will be in charge of the day-to-day HR tasks for the scope defined (Flash GmbH, Flash UK and Poland, Schwerdtfeger). Such as, the jobholder is responsible for administration, payroll, ER as well as local recruitment solutions and ensures the conformity with the current social regulations. He/she will contribute to integrate the 2 HR Schwerdtfeger employees on the HR team.
The Senior HR Associate is asked to review the existing contract framework, the process with payroll providers and he/she will adapt the local process to the Group policies.
As part of the global HR team, the jobholder participates actively on HR projects of the Flash Group as defined by the Senior HR Officer as for example providing counseling on policies and procedures.
The HR Associate is expected to bring a continuous contribution to improve HR management within the Group integrating business needs, strategic orientations, employees engagement.
Admin and regulatory management
- Supervision Payroll (inhouse and providers): check the payroll elements for the payroll of both German subsidiary + UK (approx. 10 employees) + Poland (approx. 40 employees). Variable elements of remuneration, absences, work schedules, paid leaves.
- Be the direct contact person of the payroll providers for the staff management in conformity with the current regulations in each country.
- Advise the country managers and help them in making decisions after previous validation of the Senior HR Officer for sensitive questions.
- Seek professional advice from local lawyers when needed in case of sensitive questions.
- Ensure that the total salary mass under their responsibility is compliant with the budget.
- Prepare all HR documents (employment contracts, addendums, Arbeitszeugnis, etc.) and liaise with local administrations, insurance.
Talent Acquisition & Talent Management
- Participate to the recruitment process with the business and the Group Recruitment & Talent Manager (job advertisements on job boards);
- Referral update and follow up process;
- Prepare the employment contracts, amendments, engagement letters;
- Ensure the internal and external regulations are applied in terms of remuneration;
- Follow-up and handle training requests with view to Group policies.
Participate to diverse HR Group projects
- Ensure the compliance with HR processes in terms of social evolution;
- Contribute to transversal projects related to HR development;
- Handle transversal ad-hoc requests;
- Contributes to the on-going HRIS project (Eurecia);
- Participate to the set-up of HR actions (internal communication, welcome book update, );
- Participate to the conception of suitable tools for HR management.
Scope of responsibility
The Senior HR Associate has a duty to alert the senior HR Officer, especially regarding the non-compliance of regulations and must keep up to date regarding potential new regulations.
- Experienced HR Consultant with focus on Admin
- Excellent use of IT tools and data oriented
- Strong analytical ability
- Must speak fluent English and German
- Excellent analysis and writing skills as well as autonomy are required
- To be force of proposition, rigorous, autonomous
- Used to work in a decentralized team
Prinsessesingel 26, 5911 HT Venlo
Telefoonnummer: +31 (0)77 820 03 89