Timely payment behaviour of the customers. This will result in a balanced aging of our Accounts Receivable ledger, a solid cash position, low DSO and minimal credit risk. This is your responsibility as a Credit Management Associate.
Reporting to the Credit Manager, the Credit Management Associate will be charged with the following tasks:
- Collect cash in compliance with our internal processes;
- Manage customers inquiries promptly and accurately by understanding customer market and needs;
- Manage customers receivable issues, disputes and/or claims with customer service and commercial colleagues by collecting, analyzing and reviewing client data;
- Resolve payment differences/disputes;
- Analyze and follow customers solvency to prevent payments delays or non-payments;
- Set and monitor credit limits with support of Headquarters;
- Reconcile customer invoices and payments in the accounting system;
- Inform and liaise with sales/customer service;
- Produce to the Credit Manager the bi- monthly reports - Maintain various control files/reports.
- Degree within finance;
- Preferred but not mandatory: SAP- DATEV;
- Knowledge of accounting tools: OFFICE;
- Experience of 2 years as a Credit Manager Associate;
- Understanding of bookkeeping and accounting;
- Fluent in German, English & other languages as Dutch/French/Italian or Spanish are considered as valuable asset;
- Communicative, result-driven and enthusiastic;
- Confident, assertive, self-disciplined and self-motivating attitude.
Hours: 40 hours per week
Location: Maastricht Aachen Airport
Prinsessesingel 26, 5911 HT Venlo
Telefoonnummer: +31 (0)77 820 03 89