For a Company situated near Maastricht Airport we are looking for an Accounting Associate.
The perfect candidate is an excellent multitasker with exceptional communication and time management skills. The Accounting Associate is expected to assist the Accounting department with data entry, processing and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting with audits or fact-checking.
- Providing support to the Accounting Department with different related tasks;
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers;
- Assisting with audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies;
- Bi-weekly payments preparation/checks in in SAP;
- Processing various booking and reinvoicing tasks:
- Externally: UTA fees, Flash Track, Kick-back;
- Internally: Exclusive Fleet, Ferries, expenses;
- Processing bank bookings statements;
- Follow-up on the intercompany payments;
- Follow-up and recovery actions on the debtors suppliers positions;
- Performing basic office tasks (digital archiving,..).
To be a successful Accounting Associate, you should have an understanding of basic Accounting principles and proficiency with computers and software, such as MS Excel, SAP.
- Bachelor level or equivalent
- At least 2-5 years of working experience
- You are trustworthy, efficient and organized;
- You always remain positive (glass is half full) and solution-oriented;
- You work thoroughly and accurately;
- Willing to learn and able to work independently;
- Language: English, preferably Dutch and any other language is welcome.
- A challenging position with a diverse set of tasks & responsibilities;
- An international team where there is room to take initiative;
- Attractive salary and benefits package.
Uren per week
€ 2.800,- per maand
Kloosterraderstraat 20, 6460 AC Kerkrade
Telefoonnummer: +31 (0)45 – 56 39 800